Are you an experienced Software Developer looking to join an innovative team focused on creating the next generation of medical devices affecting patient lives? If so, Masimo may be the place for you!
We are looking for a strong Software Engineer to join our Instrument Software Development team at our Irvine headquarters.
As a Software Engineer you will design, develop, and implement applications for our next generation handheld patient monitoring devices. The selected candidate will have a passion for working with GUI design and development.
- 5+years C++ development experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with graphical user interface (GUI) design & development
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with software configuration management
- Strong knowledge of operating system concepts (scheduling, memory management, multi-threading)
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MSdegree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Qt Graphic Framework
- Computer Graphics library (OpenGL, DirectX, etc.)
- Mobile application development