$80K — $100K *
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home from anywhere inside the US.
- Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with an aptitude to learn / open to learning new technologies.
- Some experience coding in RPG is required.
- Experience coding in .NET, and Java a strong plus.
- Would also consider a Java or .NET Developer with some RPG experience, or an RPG Developer who has or is willing to pick up some Java and/or .NET.
- Structured design and analysis skills required
- Experience utilizing IBM i API, REST Service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, Quick learner
- Experience with Agile framework ideal
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
This position services as an expert technical and industry resource to management, clients and development staff in new uses of information technology and in all phases of major system and subsystem development. Provides consultation on internal and industry IT technical and business process capabilities including leadership in the identification and recommendation of new IT opportunities. Formulates, contributes to, and directs task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for research, prototype, and proof-of-concept IT activities. Directs and participates in software/hardware releases and installation tasks.
Agile, DevOPS and Cloud:
Other Job Requirements
General Job Information
Bachelors: Computer and Information ScienceLicense and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.
Valid through: 4/28/2021