Position Title – WRTPISSSWELFES092017
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Equity + Comprehensive Benefits
Local candidates Only - No Contractors/Consultants Please
Fast growing Start-Up consistently voted as one of the best places in Boston to work, who is focused on delivering SaaS based Enterprise Intelligence Software, including BI, Sales Analytics & more - Well funded – Collaborative - Lots of upside – Lots of Perks – Fun Culture.
Senior Lead/Front End Engineer
Required Skills and Competencies:
Specialized/proficient in front-end and web application development
· 5+ years of experience
· Has built fully-realized front-end applications from scratch
· Has migrated applications from older, legacy, or deficient tech stacks to more modern tech stacks
· Has experienced knowledge of front-end build pipelines, or has implemented them from scratch, and migrated applications to a front-end build pipeline.
· CSS/SCSS, Foundation
Proficient/experienced in full-stack web application development
· Proficient in API design and implementation
· Has built/refactored entire applications
· Python 2.7.X, Django, Celery, RabbitMQ
· MySQL, SQLite, Redis
· Varnish, Gunicorn, NGINX, HAProxy
Leadership and Mentorship Experience/Capability
· Has lead small to medium sized teams, or has demonstrated ownership of large amounts of products, applications, or codebases.
· Has mentored junior engineers on best practices and code quality to increase engineer autonomy and efficiency.
· Desires ownership of full lifecycle of application engineering.
Agile, Startup Experience
· We're a scrum shop. Two week sprints.
· You'll work directly with a PM to advise on stories, sprints and epics.
· We use Linux, we use open source software. We're not an enterprise technology-based shop.
Contact Information – Resumes in Word format to: