Innovations from Bosch have had a decisive influence on automobile history. As the world's largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical.
Our engineers develop and test product innovations for motor vehicle manufacturers in research centers around the world. Our products only go into serial production – for new vehicles produced by many different manufacturers around the world – once they have undergone extensive testing and meet our strict quality requirements.
- Negotiate test systems requirements with internal Bosch customers, develop new or modified test system specifications, obtain equipment quotations, and manage the building and acceptance of automotive electronic design verification test systems.
- Provide support to product testing programs (such as automotive body control module, rear view cameras, airbag ECU, ABS/ESP module, fuel pumps, injectors, gateway modules, park pilot, electronic steering and more) by maintaining new and legacy test equipment including software (LabVIEW,
TestStand, VB.NET, C#, VB6), hardware (PXI, Power Supplies, Load Simulators, etc.), and computers (Windows, some Linux).
- Work with Bosch product engineering teams and division associates to debug test equipment and resolve test system concerns, such as proving failure cause, validating measurement accuracy, logging and analyzing CAN traffic, etc.
- Respond to customer requests to add/update functions to testing systems.
- Maintain and prioritize open issues lists and drive toward solutions.
- Projects supported include a variety of automotive electronic modules and systems.
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience with test systems or automation control, preferably in automotive industry
- 1+ years experience with the development of test software using National Instruments LabVIEW.
- 1+ years experience with TestStand, Microsoft Visual Studio tools (VB6, VB.NET) or similar.
- Certified LabVIEW Developer.
- Masters degree EE or CE.
- Certified LabVIEW Architect.
- Strong software debugging and documentation skills.
- Ability to multitask on a variety of projects.
- Strong customer interface and negotiation skills.
- The ability to independently use electronics and development tools (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- An understanding of complex electrical systems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)