Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Defines and Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Does Automation, writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance. Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
- Works collaboratively with developers across regions.
- Models data for the purposes for analytics and reporting in order to facilitate clear and simple access to non-technical users across varying Business Units.
- Reviews business requirements with regards to reporting, advises on the pros and cons of the possible technical solutions.
- Translates those business needs into technical specifications and provides input to the requirements for the development of a solution.
- Develops a full understanding of all relevant medical data and the data processing platform in which it resides.
- Explores data the data to discover patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Creates reports, graphs and other visualizations to accurately and plainly represent stories within the data.
- Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries.
- Perform code reviews and optimization of existing queries.
- Comprehensively and coherently documents work in Confluence.
- Tracks and defines work within JIRA.
- Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of a other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science
I QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled