ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop JSP/Servlet, webservices
- Participate in team meetings and client interactions
- Has to perform peer Code reviews
- Report status on daily basis
- Writing junit test cases
- Mandatory Skills
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom tags,JSON, Eclipse and tomcat, HTML, CSS
- Excellent understanding and experience of Web Services (both SOAP and Restful Webservices)
- Good understanding of MS SQL
- Good in Integration Designing techniques and Design Patterns (like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory etc
- Exposure to Build/Deployment tools like Ant/Maven, Hudson, and Jenkins etc
- Exposure to Automated Testing (JUnit etc
- Continuous Integration Candidate should be aware of various strategies like Logging Strategies, Exception Handling Strategies, and Threading Strategies etc
- Exposure to Performance Tuning and Load Testing etc
- and has kowledge about Memory Leaks identification and fixing
- Travel Domain knowledge
- Jmockit Soft Skills required
- Excellent Communication skills is must
- Must have good Analytical and Logical thinking
- Ready to learn new Technologies, Tools and Techniques
- Good Team Player
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom tags,JSON, Eclipse and tomcat, HTML, CSS , Web Services (both SOAP and Restful Webservices) Agile/Scrum and travel domain knowledge is plus
- Skill Category: Java
- Primary Skill: J2EE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in travel, retail, insurance and high technology. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.
Our unique engagement approach of "Listen-Curate-Deliver" helps to accelerate the innovation journey of 5 of the world's largest 50 companies and 24 of the Fortune 500, with several relationships of over 10 years.
We deliver positive business outcomes using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery.
Our 3,500 global employees across the US, UK, Singapore, Middle East and India focus on client value creation, delivery excellence and innovation.