Full-Stack developers in this position will architect, design and implement software systems including local workstation and web-based software applications. You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to design applications, platform APIs, the UX/UI experience, and microservices to enhance existing or implement new software systems. You will utilize software development best practices and contribute to system testing and system deployment. We are looking for motivated team players ready to improve their craft and learn new skills building modern applications for workstations and in the cloud.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely the Solution Architect on Solution Definition with respect to how the technical details might contour the overall design.
- Lead and/or conduct prototyping and technical design.
- Lead and/or create the work breakdown for development tasks.
- Perform development tasks.
- Mine other Hubbellio projects to insure consistency and maximum reasonable reuse.
- Insure a high level of Maintainability through Object Oriented design and coding, good comments and good consistent naming.
- Frequently review the code of other development team members to help insure Maintainability, Quality and Performance.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Development experience in both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience implementing role-based authorization, certificate-based authentication, SSL encryption, etc.
- Candidates must possess a strong programming skill set for both client workstations and web-based applications
- C# or Java application development experience required.
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL queries
- Experience with Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience with current Web Based UI frameworks such as React, Angular, or Razor Pages.
- Knowledge of web services and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP, JSON, etc.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering