This Software Engineer will research, design, and development of computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, while applying the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. This role will be responsible for:
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with electrical or mechanical engineers and otherengineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements of the overall system.
- Develop and directs software system testing procedures, programming and documentation. Interact as team leader internally, and externally as a consultant to customers.
- 10+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent.
- Experience with VxWorks real-time embedded software a must.
- Experience with design and code middleware control code, algorithmic development for processing of received data and distribution of data for complex SIGINT systems.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with Kernel and driver development is desired.
- Experience in ESM is desired.
- Active Secret Security Clearance