Evaluate customer’s business, process, and current product usage to help define the balanced migration to Cloud-Based microservices called Predix.
Define and quantify the scope of work including process redesign, functional and technical deployment, education services, and implementation effort for assigned engagements.
Educate potential clients in the Predix methodology.
Work with architects, customers, and delivery leaders to ensure internal/external resource and infrastructure readiness for project mobilization.
Create initial project milestone plan and/or execute high-level timelines to be included in the Scope of Work (SOW). Develop software in Fastworx and Agile methodologies, in multiple Operating Systems (OSs), across multiple languages, and targeting multiple platforms.
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- 5 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor’s degree related experience. Alternatively, employer will accept a Master’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) and 3 years of related experience.
- Employer will accept any combination of education and experience as equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree as determined by a recognized credential evaluation service.
- Position also requires 3 years of experience with industrial protocols (Modbus (TCP/RTU), Ethernet I/P or MTConnect)
- 2 years of experience with MES, SCADA system or HMI system
- 2years ofexperiencewith UI programming (HTML5, Polymer or Angular).
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the US for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.