Tenable is looking for a Senior Software Full-Stack Engineer to join the Internationalization and certifications development team. Internationalization and certification is a major focus for Tenable's continued growth in the cyber-security offering that will help organizations around the world address key challenges of traditional vulnerability scanning, including identification of vulnerabilities and policy-violating configurations. As a Senior Software Full Stack Engineer, you will contribute towards designing, developing and maintaining our localization and certification efforts at various layers of our platform.
- Work within a collaborative and supportive Agile development team on awesome features
- Have high-impact by helping the team deliver on next-generation enterprise web-applications
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain rich web applications and micro-services
- Embrace and implement modern technologies and frameworks
- Promote innovative and elegant software design while actively driving the team toward better practices and solutions with a focus on security, reliability, testability, and maintainability
- Take responsibility and ownership of your projects
- Perform code and design reviews
- Coach and mentor other engineers on the team
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in creating well-written applications
- Bachelors or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficiency with at least one server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java/Groovy, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience working through the software development life cycle on software development teams and the associated tools (git, Jira, confluence, etc.)
- Experience owning a project and coaching engineers through a project's lifecycle
- Successfully deployed code/features, multiple times, while working in an Agile environment
- Use of cloud infrastructure (one of AWS, Azure or GCE), virtualization and/or container technology
- Experience contributing or driving efforts related to certification such as Common Criteria, FIPS, Fedramp, NIAP, etc...
- Passion for keeping current on trends related to frontend architectures, performance techniques, accessibility, localization, security and web design/user experience
- Comfortable working on a team that experiments with its processes and practices as well as evolving them when necessary.
If you've reached this point in the job description and feel you're still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay. If you're feeling like you're not going to fit in with our teams - that's not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it's a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We're committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.