In this role you will focus on both building and driving, cutting edge data analytics experience, as well as maintaining and improving upon our existing products. Your work encompasses the intersection of data, engineering and design, demonstrating our massive datasets into intuitive user interfaces, utilizing modern web technologies.
What you'll do
- You'll build world-class data analytics experiences
- You'll develop modern user interfaces that are both desktop and mobile browser friendly and efficient.
- You'll collaborate closely with PM, User Experience and backend engineers to understand customer needs and translate them into product features.
- You'll participate in the development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- You'll maintain and improve existing code with a pride of ownership.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; Master's preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the industry working with client-side and server-side technologies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- You're comfortable with command-line applications, source control, testing frameworks and other aspects of developing in large, distributed software teams.