We're looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (Front-End) to expand our development team for the newly announced Atlas platform. The mission of Atlas is to make finding and navigating information on construction sites as easy as searching for a local coffee shop in our daily lives. Atlas, which is currently available via web, iOS and Android, features a map-centric interface where tasks, drone-imagery, schematics, GPS data and more are aligned by their real-world location. We believe in bringing consumer-quality experience to business apps.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You show initiative and pragmatism in your creation of quality user experiences that deliver business value.
- You enjoy building component-based UIs and reusable components.
- You enjoy web development, working with the DOM and CSS, learning new APIs, and discovering creative ways to improve our user experiences.
- You use tools that promote modular and component-based architectures, such as Ember, React, Angular, or Vue.
- You are able to read and write tests, hold pragmatic code coverage in high regard, and can explore and propose ways to incrementally improve code quality.
- You've built a web application for mobile (e.g. React Native, Cordova, or a progressive web app).
- You are a continuous learner who collaborates well with users, partners, teammates, and willingly seeks help.
- You are curious about the AEC industry and want to be involved in building products for this process.
What we'd love to see in you:
- You have experience with WebSockets.
- You have experience with WebAssembly.
- You have contributed to open-source front-end modules or frameworks.
- You are familiar with WebGL or OpenGL.
- You have exposure to GIS or web mapping tools.
- You like JSON's deli.
What you'll work on?
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you've drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.