Essential Responsibilities :
- Lead teams in building new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with requirements analysts, testers, and the customer in an agile development practice
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
- Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements
- Help create project estimates and plans. Represent engineering team in project meetings and solution discussions
- Ensure application quality and adherence to performance requirements
- Responsible for documentation, code reuse, re-factoring and design patterns standards compliance
- Ensure high standards of availability, scalability, and extensibility of internally developed applications
- Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both Synchrony resources and/or 3rd party contractors
- Help define measurable goals for the team
- Communicate the status of technical stacks and initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies while maintaining proficiency in existing technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology; OR 2) In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full stack development using experience with API Security Gateway
- Experience developing n-tier web applications including web services
- Minimum 2 years of application designexperience using component architecture, unit/functional testing, and/ or databasedesign/testing
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%
- Hands on building services policies using various Policy Assertions that implement Access Control, Mutual SSL, JWT Signature, TLS, Threat Protection, Message Validation, SOAP protection.
- Working knowledge of policy fragments and modularization of Policy Deployment.
- Working knowledge of OAuth 2.0 grant types, token generation using CA Single Sign On, JWT, Cassandra based OTK database.
- Strong knowledge of High Availability, performance tuning of various components and operations/monitoring for API Gateway Cluster.
- Scripting (Bash/Shell/Perl/Python) for maintenance purpose of API Gateway infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Federation standards (WS-Fed/SAML 2.0)
- Working knowledge of API Gateway Service Self Service Solutions
- Knowledge of Single Sign On Federation products using SAML 2.0 and Oauth technology. Products such as (PING Federate, Microsoft ADFS, etc.)
- Experience with RSA secureID for 2 factor authentication.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP protocol
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies – SSO, Web Access Management, Entitlement/Certification Management, Federation, Directory Services, Password Management, Provisioning and Job Role Management
Job ID: 1800000209