- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in general software development.
- Experience with Java or C# languages
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Interest in staying on the cutting edge of technology
As a Senior Software Developer on the Internal Solutions team, you will work within an Agile team that is responsible for the definition, design, and implementation of solutions and frameworks used within the region. You'll be focused on back-end integrations into payment systems and other tools.
This role will provide solution architecture and development leadership for the team, and it will require an ability to quickly understand nuanced business processes and solutions. You bring your Java and Spring knowledge, and we'll give you a place where you can master your craft, learn new skills, and know that your code is helping to make our ABOs' lives easier.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Coach less experienced Developers when necessary.