Contributes to the analysis, design, development and engineering of enterprise solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application
on delivery projects.
• Assist customers to optimize code and provide best practice strategies.
• Perform front-end development and support for virtualized environments following UI/UX best practices.
• Develops strong partnerships and relationships with business customers and key stakeholders.
• Leads complex and diverse technical teams through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.• Provides oversight during the implementation phase, ensuring implementations match design specifications and adhere to established standards.• Collaboratively works with management to incorporate development activities into master delivery schedule.• Maps objectives into roadmap initiatives and works with management to define milestones and deliverables.• Raises issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.• Perform release packaging following established process.
• Provide tool support to project teams.• Plan and execute software deployments to various environments as requested.
• Conduct troubleshooting for errors or issues identified during software deployments.
• Manage source code tagging, branching, and merging.
• Manage multiple release streams within the source code management tool.
• Create and maintain CM process documentation, including configuration management plans, software build procedures, build manifests and audit reports.
- Typically requires at least six years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions; with some experience in enterprise-class solutions.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with specialty in information technology field (e.g. Computer/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or an equivalent combination of related education and/or work experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Fundamental project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong initiative, innovative thinking skills and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, including the ability to think logically and analytically
- High sense of customer service.
- High sense of team work. Ability to educate peers of solutions.
- PREFERRED TECNICAL SKILLS
- Proficient in Python and R, or other analytical languages such as Stata, Matlab, or SAS.
- Mastery level understanding of source code management tools: Git, GitHub
- Experience building service-based APIs.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with software coding best practices and optimization.
- Experience developing and executing scripts and automate processes where possible to improve efficiencies and accuracy of the software build, integration, release, and deployment processes.
- Proficient at leading and motivating complex, matrixed project teams, that are often geographically dispersed and span multiple disciplines (e.g., database administration, server administration, project management, business analysis, etc.), as well as varying skill levels.
- Experience in a CI/CD environment for software deployment and lifecycle management.
- Proficient in contributing to alternatives analysis, including researching vendor solutions, development platforms, third-party frameworks, and best practices, and making recommendations on platform agnostic application delivery solutions.
- Proficient at implementing complex systems and software components, in compliance with Industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule, and cost.
- Requires the ability to independently design, develop, and document solutions, while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, security).
- Proficient at analyzing business requirements and creating technical designs and specifications for less experienced team members.
- Proficient at creating estimates, work breakdown structures, and resource assignments on assigned development tasks.
- Proficient at consulting with customers in the development of technology strategies related to the portfolio in which they are engaged.
- Proficient at leading by example and consistently demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Proficient at communicating status and progress on assignments.