$150K — $200K *
You will work as part of a team to design and develop state-of-the-art products that enhance our portfolio of solutions. As part of the team you would be responsible for the technical design, development, unit testing, CI/CD for the project you are assigned. You will be partnered with a diverse and dynamic team that uses best practice methods to create the product architecture, data model, and UI, with automated build and testing processes.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
What you’ll love about us:
- Our culture is built on promoting innovation and diversity of ideas.
- Flexible hours for work life balance. Work from home. Self-directed vacation.
- An array of products and experienced teams to learn from.
- Constantly learning and applying best practices.
- Excellent health care benefits, FSA, HSA options.
- Education and training reimbursement.Job Description:
Valid through: 12/11/2021