What You’ll Do
- Build advanced AI solutions that meet our customer’s needs and are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive focusing on innovative microgrid solutions.
- Partner with our product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Own the reliability of the application and services
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for our high-performance energy applications.
What You'll Need
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience with Electrical Engineering and Power Systems
- Heavy math background at least linear algebra
- Experience with IoT sensors and remoting such Raspberry PI, LoraWAN, Zigbee among others.
- Experience with SCADA and Control Systems around Power Delivery
- Understands advanced algorithms such as Dynamic Programming - How dynamic programming is used to speed up matrix calculations at a base level.
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Python, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
Bonus Points If
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Familiar with SCADA Protocols such as OPC, Modbus and controller proprietary protocols.
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications .
Valid through: 8/13/2020
* Ladders Estimates