Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for a long-term Contract-to-hire. This Sr. Engineer will be responsible for the development of the company's largest title/settlement application. Using the latest Microsoft technology stacks, Machine Learning and cloud-based technologies, individual engineer will design and develop the application to automate and simplify the end-user daily job. Strong problem solving is very crucial to the success of your role.
They will participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with back-end databases. They will work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participate in the development of software user manuals.s. Responsibilities
• Determining the structure and design of web pages
• Developing features to enhance the user experience
• Building reusable code for future use
• Optimizing code for maximum speed and scalability
• Strong collaborating skills with product owner/manager and team members to establish objectives and design to enhance user experience Qualifications
• Full Stack application development experience.
• Building cloud native capabilities in Cloud systems.
• Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
• Performs maintenance & support on customer facing business applications.
• Ensure that all solutions are implemented securely.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
• Fluent in C#/.NET Core, SQL Server is a MUST
• Fluent in AWS foundational services & experience with server-less technologies (Lambda/Dynamo/etc)
• Expertise building solutions in the cloud with an emphasis on performance, security, resiliency, & observability
• Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
• Strong organizational or Product Management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
• 5+ years of experience as a Full-stack developer
• Experience working with distributed team is a MUST
• Experience working with software integrations The Offer:
- DOE - 55-75/hr
- W2 employee benefits and 401k
- Medical and dental