Rockwell Collins requires a Senior Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer with a passion for engineering and the desire to be part of an innovative, dedicated team responsible for industry-leading Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) related products. Our team needs engineers interested in architecting, designing, and developing software for real-time embedded GNSS anti-jam electronics systems for military ground, airborne, and weapons applications.
As a part of this team, you will have responsibilities spanning all phases of the software engineering life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, code development, integration, verification, and documentation. Assignments may include tasks such as developing software tools, supporting field demonstration efforts, providing customer support, and mentoring other engineers. The successful applicant should be knowledgeable and skilled with a variety of development and test tools as well as proficient in the development of embedded signal processing hardware/software applications.
Must Have Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
* US Citizenship
* Ability to obtain a DoDSecurityClearance
The successful candidate should have experience in the following general skills:
* High motivation to solve problems and continuously improve existing products
* Desire to contribute to a results oriented product development team
* Solid understanding of software development processes for real-time embedded hardware/software applications
* Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
* Ability to work well with a diverse team
* A genuine desire to learn and innovate
In addition to the general skills listed, the ideal candidate will bring experience from the following specific technologies and engineering tools:
* Experience developing Digital Signal Processing systems
* Software requirements and architectural skills with functional decomposition, subsystem interface definition, technology application, and analysis.
* Strong writing skills necessary to produce effective documentation.
* Experience with embedded hardware and real time hardware systems.
*Experience with C/C++, Model Based development orother high-orderlanguages in an embedded application environment andexperiencewith hardware centric products.
*Experience with SW requirement and development tools such as: DOORS and Jama
Requisition ID: 5630