You are a talented and passionate engineer. You love solving problems and making ideas come to life. You are a lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and enjoys the challenge of learning new technologies and techniques. You like owning things and it is important to you that you can have a personal impact. You are a team player and enjoy collaboration, but you are also self-directed and enjoy the autonomy to be able to manage your own schedule and workload. You appreciate the importance of good communication and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude.
- Integrate and build services and components to produce highly-available, fault-tolerant, and low-latency near real-time ETL systems and APIs.
- Develop data streams for analyzing and activating data for use by Amobee's runtime ad serving systems
- Design systems for use by the technology team and for business users
- Participate and collaborate in the creation and evolution of global scale infrastructure as needed.
- Meet with product managers to provide guidance, plan, documentation, create estimates, and designs for teams and projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering, or comparable work related experience
- 2+ years of work experience with Java, Python, or Scala
- 2+ years of unix/linux background including shell-scripting
- Understanding and experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MYSQL, SQL Server or Oracle)
- Experience with version control systems (git, hg, svn)
- Experience with big data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark)
- Familiarity with NoSQL concepts and platforms (RocksDB, CouchBase, Redis)
- Ability to creatively solve problems and thrive when faced with new and unique challenges
- Familiarity of an agile software project environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
- Understanding and comfort with enterprise frameworks for dependency injection, object relational mapping and logging (Spring Framework, Hibernate, SLF4J)
- 3+ years of experience with Java, Python, or Scala.
- 3+ years of unix/linux background including shell-scripting
- Advanced degree (Masters) in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering