In your role you will analyze and resolve complex problems associated with application systems, and then detect, diagnose, and report related problems. The Software Engineer will coordinate work with their Agile Team.
Technology We Use: Python, Django, React, REST, AWS, Docker, Databases, HTML, CSS, GitHub
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on desired results
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems
- Detect, diagnose and report related problems
- Participate in development of new industry-leading products using our tech stack
- Collaborate on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvement
- Develop Web application/Microservices using the Python/Django technology
- Integrate the User Interface screens with REST services.
- Develop Web application using ReactJS.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 5 years’ experience OR 9 years relevant experience.
- Proficient experience with Python, Django REST for 3+ years preferred. Comparable Java experiences and willing to learn Python is also acceptable.
- Proficient with SQL and working knowledge with Oracle database.
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web-based REST APIs
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Experienced with Agile development methodologies and working experience in agile teams.
- Results-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems GITHUB and Jenkins
- Working knowledge with Docker, create and deploy application running in Docker containers.
- Desired skills: React, Jenkins, Test automations, experience with AWS, Monitoring/Debugging tools: Splunk, NewRelic, DataDog, Extrahop.