Our Engineering Team:
Our Software Engineers are passionate influencers who have built a premier software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. We’re looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with the tenacity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry.
Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do. Hackathons 2-3 times per year offer the opportunity to network and spark innovation. You’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individual talents, cultivates team work and team dynamicsand provides multiple opportunities for creative problem-solving.
Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies you will help craft enterprise applications for our Dealer Management Solutions group. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.
Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.
Coordinates work with team. Provide mentorship and guidance on engineering practices.
Technology We Use:
.Net Core/Framework, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2
- ·Produces high-quality technical design and code for the most complex projects.
- ·Work with architecture to define best practices and standards, investigating new technology options and can articulate differences to others.
- ·Leads project implementations
- ·Embraces quality using test driven development
- ·Builds toward an intermediate level knowledge of the business domain
- ·Demonstrates new technology and ideas to other team members
- ·Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
Who We Are + What We Do:
Dealertrack is the leading provider of digital solutions for automotive retail. Combining dealer perspectives, consumer insights, and tech-fueled innovation we’ve built a marketing, sales, and operations platform that’s helping to transform the automotive retail industry. Dealertrack’s offices span 20 locations coast to coast, and each site is committed to nurturing wellness, growth and creativity with fitness centers, wellness classes, training and professional development courses, nutrition-first cafeterias and more.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
What We Look For:
- ·Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- ·Minimum 3 year of experience writing SQL backed applications
- ·Minimum 4years of experience writing C#
- ·Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- ·Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- ·Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- ·Proficient understanding of version control systems