At Dealertrack, we offer the chance to do your best work and lead the digital revolution of the auto industry with gusto. Our Engineering professionals are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. Collaboration is woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you'll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.The Job Summary:Dealertrack is currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience in related open-source technology stack and exposure to Software as a Service to join our team.Technology We Use:
MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, IIS, MVC, AngularJS, REST, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, git, GitHub, PyCharm, Python, and DjangoYour Role:
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications.
- Participate in the development of new industry-leading products using our open-source-based tech stack.
- Collaborate with otherdevelopers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Review, analyze designs, modify, develop, test, document, and implement software applications.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose, and report related problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major or related discipline.
- 5 + years of development experience with Python-related open-source technology stack.
- 5 + years hands-on development with Web Services
- 5 + years of experience with SQL queries and stored procedures
- 5 + years of experience in developing software that runs on a Linux environment.
What We Look For:
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment.
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on multiple activities with speed and efficiency.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong understanding of version control systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively within high performance team environment.