The ideal Senior Software Engineer candidate will tackle challenges with an entrepreneurial spirit and have the capacity to deliver across a broad range of domains and technologies. In this incubation group, the most critical skill is to quickly learn and adapt quickly in order to meet the challenges put in front of us. As a developer, you will have had a diverse set of experiences demonstrating the ability to perform full stack development across multiple domains. You are an agile enthusiast and evangelist that understand that the culture and environment we create is fundamental to creating a high performance team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
- Expert agile software development engineer
- Established track record of delivering complex software solutions to delight customers
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- A proven ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced changing environment requiring creativity and independent judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a changing environment and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning or intelligent systems
- Experience delivering augmented and virtual reality experiences
- Experience delivering solutions on AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience delivering mobileiOS or Android apps
- Experience delivering user experiences on frameworks like Unity or Unreal
- High performance GP/GPU computing using OpenCL, CUDA or DirectX
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of software development experience