Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a Sr Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering Team and provide systems analysis, programming, and technology implementation services to apply statistical and machine learning methods to complex business problems and data analyses.
Successful candidate will be responsible for leading enterprise-wide deployments of a COTS application to include PKI and SSO integration. Candidate will lead planning and collaborative tasks with vendor technical support, enterprise system administration teams, and project development staff to ensure successful COTS deployments within the enterprise IT environment. Collaborative tasks include web development, scripting (VBA, Python), and relational database development.
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Information Systems, Data Science and Analytics, Math/Statistics, Economics or related discipline with a track record of outstanding academic performance
- Minimum 10 years’ experience implementing web applications using Java or C#
- Must have demonstrated experience implementing/integrating PKI/PKE and SSO technologies
- Must have demonstrated experience integrating applications with a relational database such as MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Experience utilizing AWS technologies/services such as RDS, EC2, and S3 is preferred
- Experience programming VBA, Python is a plus
- Must be a US Citizen; candidates with current TS/SCI clearance are preferred
- Must obtain DoDD 8140 IAT level 2 (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE) or above certification within 3 weeks employment; candidates with current DoDD 8140 certification are preferred
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Languages and Frameworks: R, Python, Java
- IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse, MS SQL Server Management Studio
- COTS Platforms: MS Excel
- Database: MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL
- Visualization Tools: Tableau
- Experience with the following technologies a plus:
- Amazon Web Services
- C++, C#, ASP.NET, MS IIS
- Visual Studio
- Holding the following certifications are a plus:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- ScrumAliance CSM or equivalent
Security Requirements: Must meet eligibility requirements for TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Centauri Benefits Package Highlights:
- Immediate vesting in the 401k with a 10% company contribution
- Up to $7,500, per year for education reimbursement
- 10 holidays which you can float
- Competitive salary, generous sick and vacation time
- Flex-time and vacation sellback – Ask me about our Flexible Monthly Schedule. It’s a life changer!
- Stability; Job security – long term employment
Centauri is proud recipient of The Washington Post 2020 Top Workplace.