For this role, you'll be self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative, with relevant experience developing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. You'll have the opportunity to be mentored and trained under one of our leaders who has been integral to our growth.
If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech in Pittsburgh, we urge you to read below.
- You'll develop, test, debug and implement code for existing and/or new applications and/or systems.
- You will help create architectural blueprints and establish best engineering practices for the team to follow.
- You will be empowered to do R&D type of work and come up with creative usage of emerging technologies by doing proof-of-concept type of projects.
- You'll implement automated unit and integration testing of applications/solutions.
- You will embrace best software engineering practices and help onboard our applications onto a Continuous Integration pipeline.
- You will work with users and QA to perform Quality Assurance testing of applications and resolves all reported defects/issues.
- You'll demonstrate knowledge in the software implementation life cycle and specific programming languages.
- You will be responsible for the analysis of project requirements and the development of technical specifications.
- You'll possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- You'll have 7+ years' experience within a programming and applications system environment such as: Java/J2EE/Spring (or .NET core), Angular (or similar JS framework), Tomcat, SQL scripting, Unix shell scripting, RESTful APIs, GIT, Agile development, JIRA…
- Nice to have: Python, Docker, Continuous Integration pipelines, nodeJS, AWS/Cloud, JIRA, Machine Learning…
- Full SDLC development methodologies including SCRUM/Agile
- Has experience with all phases of application programming.