The Resilient team’s mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our software development group focusing on backend or full-stack web application development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software development using agile methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the full web application stack including Java, database and UI tiers
- At least 5 years of experience developing in Java
- Practical experience with Hibernate and REST services
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with Spring, JMS, LDAP, Python, PostgreSQL
- Experience with MVC UI frameworks, specifically Backbone.js and CoffeeScript
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.