We are looking for experienced Back-End Java Developers who are motivated to build easy-to-use and reusable services.
What you will be doing:
- With a focus on Point-of-Sale you will be developing web applications, services and integrating different enterprise applications in a scalable and reusable manner.
- Utilizing application servers, such as Tomcat in order to implement the proposed solution.
- Utilizing various application integration techniques to communicate with third party and legacy/back-end systems.
What you need for this position:
- 9+ years’ experience in design and development of service-oriented Java applications
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs
- Design and develop scalable web-services using Restful services
- Java technologies: Core Java, Collections, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JSON, JUNIT
- Other Framework/Technologies: Apache CXF, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, Git, Java Executor
- JVM Semantics/ Knowledge in Garbage Collection, Performance tuning and Multithreading
- Application Server (such as Tomcat) experience and Web Server (Apache) knowledge
- MySql database experience including transaction management, SQL programming, schema design
- Relevant O/S knowledge (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking knowledge and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills. Agile/Scrum experience
- Previous experience with Point-of-Sale development is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar)
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.