At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SCA, is the award-winning static code analyzer for deep source-code vulnerability detection. At Fortify you will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify SCA here:
Security from the Inside Out
Fortify Static Code Analyzer
Join us and you will:
- Design and implement static analysis algorithms based on recent relevant computer science research and literature.
- Write architecture and specification for features as they are implemented.
- Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
- Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
- Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team, to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience:
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Software development experience.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals or static code analyzers, including for dynamic languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for delivering high quality products.
- Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.