$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
At Centro, we've always been about making people's lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we're building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we're aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it's what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people's time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
• Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and testers to build great solutions to complex digital advertising problems.
• Work on projects spanning our entire stack, including our React UI, Rails middle-tier, Java services, databases, caches, and external API.
• Participate in a collaborative software development process. Lend and receive feedback on RFCs and pull requests.
• Integrate Centro's software with external systems. Ad tech is an ecosystem. Centro wins by working with everyone from ad servers, exchanges, DMPs, billing and reconciliation platforms.
• Build and extend Centro's culture of growth and self-improvement. We expand our skills with lightning talks, lunch and learns, book clubs, and the occasional fun programming exercise.
• 5 years or more of professional software experience.
• Experience planning and building production-level applications leveraging a modern web software stack. Our application is primarily built with React, Ruby on Rails, and is hosted on AWS.
• Strong grasp of data modeling, SQL, query optimization, tuning for read/write performance and scalability.
• Knowledge and fluency in the tools used to build and maintain software: Git, Unix/Linux environments, and automated testing tools.
Valid Through: 2019-10-16