You’d be joining the Collabor8 development team, with a primary focus on developing and maintaining user-facing web applications, including our company’s web portal. This involves working in Angular and TypeScript, as well as C# and .NET Core, with some SQL development to top it off. As a developer on the company’s primary user-facing web application, it is an exciting and challenging (in the good ways!) role. From time to time you may be expected to interact with outside clients for setting up connections to and from their own web platforms, as well as research and resolve with any production issues as they arise.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Work with teammates to prioritize, design, build, test, deploy, troubleshoot, document, and support technology solutions using industry and Pulse8-identified best practices
- Collaborates with outside technical teams to support and maintain inbound and outbound single-sign-on (SSO) connections
- Perform a wide range of other ancillary duties in support of production runs and other company initiatives as necessary
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager Quality and Adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
- Peer review and sign-off of others work
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business Experience
- 4-8 years’ experience
- Proficient in: MS SQL: Database Design, Normalization, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance Tuning
- Experience using SDLC software such as TFS or Jira
- Cloud based development; prefer Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of healthcare with relative experience in: Claims data, Medicare, Quality (5-Star, HEDIS) and Medicaid