You’d be joining the Pulse8 development team, with a primary focus on developing and maintaining our best-in-class Healthcare Analytics products. We’re looking for someone with experience with Angular, TypeScript, C#, .NET Core, SQL server and Azure. As a developer at Pulse8, you may be expected to interact with outside clients as well as research and resolve production issues as they arise.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Work with teammates to prioritize, design, build, test, deploy, troubleshoot, document, and support technology solutions using industry and Pulse8-identified best practices.
- Perform a wide range of other ancillary duties in support of production runs and other company initiatives as necessary.
This is a remote role.
- Be a key player in an Agile environment, participating in daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Be a part of our scalability strategy
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager Quality and Adherence to Standards
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
- Peer review and sign-off of others work
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business Experience
- 4-8 years’ experience
- Proficient in MS SQL: Database Design, Normalization, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance Tuning
- Expert in: Cloud based development (Azure)
- Experience using SDLC software (Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of healthcare with relative experience in: Claims data, Medicare, Quality (5-Star, HEDIS) and Medicaid
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- All Pulse 8 employees attend two company summits per year in various locations.