Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux environments. Our software is utilized during all stages of product development across multiple AMD sites and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems. We are constantly adapting our software development processes to manage the challenges we accept.
Join us if you are passionate about solving problems and working with the latest technologies, both hardware and software!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. The developer will be responsible for maintenance, and development of the automated build infrastructure. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical.
• Prototype, design, and implement build system components
• Document technical and design decisions for other team members
• Help advance best practices of object oriented and SOA based design and development
• Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
• Support existing production environment
Required Experience and Skills
• Expert in object oriented development (C++/C#) and scripting languages such as Perl and Python
• Experience with GNU Make, MSBuild/VS, and MS WDK
• Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Docker
• Working knowledge of CM systems such as Perforce and Git
• Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
• Experience interfacing with relational databases, MS-SQL preferred
• Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Fast learner
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
• Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment
Requisition Number: 48123