We're looking for a senior engineer who loves building services for the creative professional and implementing features across the full Web Solution Stack for Adobe Stock. Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to 90 million high-quality, curated, royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets, for all their creative projects. The Adobe Stock service is built right into Adobe desktop apps to search, browse, and add images to Creative Cloud Libraries, and get instant access to assets across desktop and mobile devices.
What you'll do
You’ll be working as part of a team, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones for Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com) and underlying micro services. The perfect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Knowledge of best practices in building scalable applications is highly desirable. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers and who are self-motivated to push themselves in a team oriented culture will thrive in our environment.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience developing consumer facing web applications
- Strong experience building microservices in PHP and/or Node.JS
- Front end development experience with both HTML & CSS (SCSS, bootstrap3, OOCSS, BEM)
- B.S. in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of how to apply computer science principles like algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and data flow and storage
- Knowledge of best practices and SOLID design principles in object oriented programming
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g. SQL injection, XSS and other exploits) is a plus
- Experience with quality driven development and tools, writing your own unit tests and integration tests is a plus