The Adobe Innovation team is seeking a remarkable software engineer to help us discover and build something that’s never existed before. We’re on a mission to democratize creativity by enabling anyone to create amazing digital art. The team reports to the VP of Creativity, integrating new technologies from machine learning to live streaming to cutting-edge graphics into mobile applications for high-growth markets such as emerging artists and students. This is a unique opportunity to join a high calibre team inventing the future of creativity and empowering a new generation of artists.
The successful candidate will have experience building advanced applications in C++, Objective C, C#, Java, and/or Swift. The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in the visual arts and passion for creating world class tools.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with senior architects and Adobe Research scientists to turn cutting edge tech (machine learning models, advanced graphics algorithms) into new products
- Quickly prototype new UI and graphics techniques into apps
- Throw it all out and rearchitect it right once we reach productization stage
- Maintain and evolve software architecture for current and future needs
- Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
What you need:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and 4+ years of experience.
- A thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Excellent coding skills with an object-oriented language
- Experience in writing robust asynchronous code
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and owning features in shipping applications or games
- The ability to explain elegant solutions you’ve created to address complex problems
Experience with Computer Graphics algorithms and GPU programming
Experience with Machine learning concepts and frameworks (Tensor Flow, Caffe, CoreML)
Experience with iOS development, Android development and/or Web development