$80K — $100K *
As we expand our customer offerings into a services based cloud native format, we are in need of an additional Sr. Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies and use your skills as part of a solid team to build our key customer facing systems.
As our Sr. Software Engineer you will:
• Write high-quality, secure, efficient, scalable, and reusable code which protects customer privacy and confidentiality at all times.
• Always perform unit tests and take responsibility for the quality of your own code once in production environments.
• Partner with our architects to break our existing monolithic applications into more modern decoupled micro services.
• Extend existing system functionality based on user requirements; analyzing code to identify areas for modification, as well as, maintain and support existing products.
• Provide input on our architecture, databases, and APIs.
• Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions.
• Be a key participant in our agile development process.
• Produce excellent documentation.
• BS Degree in Computer Science (or related technical equivalent)
• Proficiency with at least one or more of the following: Node.js, React, or Typescript
• Work with a modern tech stack including React, Redux, NextJs, TypeScript
• Experience with mobile development using React Native
• Experience consuming, and helping design microservices (Node.js/ C#)
• Experience with VSTS, Azure Pipeline, Builds and Releases (Optional)
• Good experience in dealing with the complexities arising from interface incompatibilities and building solutions to quickly identify the breakages
• Knowledge of client- and server-side web app performance scaling techniques
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Graphql, Service Fabric, Kafka/Service Bus (Optional)
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
Valid through: 4/13/2021