You may be the right fit if you:
- Have a strong desire to use your technical and professional skills to solve customer problems.
- Create innovative solutions without over-engineering.
- Have experience mentoring or pair programming
- Have a growth mindset, and focus on helping others
- Extensive experience developing in a major programming language (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Java).
- Have experience with Relational or NoSql databases.
- Have significant experience working on a web application or other complex multi-server, multi-service system.
- Have experience with Docker, AWS technologies, MySQL or ElasticSearch, which would help you hit the ground running. RealSelf uses other languages and technologies, however, and we are always looking for the best tool to help us deliver value quickly.
- Have a sense of responsibility for sharing in the monitoring and maintenance of a production environment.
- Enjoy working closely with a team while taking ownership for your role and responsibilities.
- Get excited by learning new data, technologies or hypotheses and applying them to give your customers a better experience.
- Communicate your ideas effectively to achieve the right outcomes for your team and our users, with minimal guidance from supervisors.
- You take time to listen to others and understand their meaning before replying.