$80K — $100K *
AWS Lambda (https://aws.amazon.com/lambda/) is changing how businesses of any size think about computing in the cloud. Lambda functions offer customers a "serverless" way to create applications. Developers build scalable, fault-tolerant production systems without thinking about infrastructure, capacity management, or large-scale deployments. Many of the hard problems of distributed systems development are abstracted away by Lambda's simple programming paradigm, so that our customers can focus on solving business problems.
Lambda's Invoke Routing team in Seattle is looking for experienced Software Development Engineers who can help us optimize, evolve, and rethink some of our core system components, to make Lambda even more reliable, better support use cases with stringent latency requirements, and prepare an already high-scale service for several orders of magnitude growth.
If you are passionate about the distributed systems space or lower-level system development and optimization, and you want your work to make an impact in the real world, our team is a great place for you.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or 7+ years relevant work experience.
• At least 4 years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or a related occupation.
• At least 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, Scala, C#, C, C++, Go or Rust.
• Master's degree, PhD, or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Experience with systems development in Rust or C/C++.
• Experience in communicating with other technical teams or customers to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
• Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Valid through: 9/20/2020
$150K — $200K
9 days ago
$100K — $150K
3 days ago
$80K — $100K
12 days ago