CEI’s Solutions division is seeking a developer to work on our team to build custom software for great customers using moderntechnologies and agile methods.
The right candidate will have passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service. They should expect to learn from a team of experts and contribute back to that team. They will hold themselves to the higher standards CEI delivers to customers every day.
A software development background (computer science) is a must for this role. Candidate must also have a recent track record of delivering modern web solutions using agile methods. Candidates should answer ‘yes’ to all the following:
· Enjoys staying up-to-date on modern software development technology and architectures
· Desires hands-on experience with a team where they can make a difference, every day
· Participates in local and regional meetups and events
· Considers consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
· Continuous learner who has recently read (or listened to) material related to the field of software development
Our intent is the right person will grow with CEI along a defined career path.
· C# and ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
· Full stack development across SQL Db, web UI, and services
· AngularJS a nice to have skill
CEI Solutions Division
CEI’s Solutions division is a passionate team of software experts that work daily to build custom applications that delight users. Our focus is on custom web, mobile, integration, and desktop applications for our enterprise customers. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner; we also deliver iOS, Android, JEE, AngularJS, and many other open source solutions.
We are a mature practice with specialized skills across user experience, business analysis, agile development, testing, and more. We love building software together as a team.
Core responsibilities will include the following:
· Deliver billable development services focused on client relationships
· Exceed demands of customers and end users
· Gain valuable experience and industry certifications