- The Senior Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of enterprise solutions that align with user business needs.
- Primary duties will include,
- developing BI solutions using SQL Server BI stack SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDX,
- Expert in T-SQL procedures, query performance tunings, database development, implementation, and
- support of data warehouses, and underlying data models
- In-depth knowledge of various SQL Server 2012 and above versions.
- Define and enforce standards and conventions (definition, naming, abbreviation etc). Manage Data Dictionary / Metadata.
- Responsibility will also include supporting all data models for production, test and development databases and ability to work with application developers and database end-users to resolving database related problems.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of database development experience in SQL environment. Strong SQL & TSQL is a must.
- Candidate should have experience in full life cycle (SDLC) of Data Warehouse - design and implementation.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and ensure all requirements are appropriately addressed by the proposed solution is a must.
- Must be analytical, solution-oriented, and possess excellent trouble shooting and time-management skills
- Experience with Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading using ETL tools like SSIS, In-depth knowledge of industry standard ETL and BI tools.
- Demonstrated experience using data-modeling tools (Erwin preferred).
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively and implement complex business logic and functionality in the database through the appropriate use of database objects.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills are required.
- Prior experience with one of the following domain is desired: Capital markets / insurance / Actuarial Science