My Tampa client is in need of a Senior Software Developer to join their team. This person will be responsible for developing software products in an Agile environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties for the Senior Software Developer will include User Interface development, database development, integration with 3rd party applications and Middleware development (business objects, services, messaging, Web Services).
Qualifications and Skills for the Senior Software Developer
- Databaseexperience using SQL Server, and MySQL.
- 4+ Years?experience in Software Development.
- Bachelor?s degree in the CS field or related experience.
- Microsoft Development Languages: VB.Net, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, MVC.
- Knowledge of CSLA Framework for .NET, and AJAX on .NET.
- Knowledge of Objective-C / iOS would be outstanding.
- Familiarity with Java/Android development..
- Knowledge of SQL, SOAP, and RESTful web services.
- Certifications are a huge plus.
Key Skills - ASP.NET; C#; SQL Query; Object Oriented Design; Web Services; UI; Java; Front End; Back End.
This growing Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement and much more.
This Senior Software Developer is a perm full time on site position in Tampa. No remote, contract/ C2C or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration.