- Collect requirements from business stakeholders, analyze requirements and define functional specifications.
- Implement Proofs of Concept (POCs) for adding new functionalities in the project.
- Conduct unit testing, bug fixing, deployment and provide on-going support for the application.
- Create technical specification documents according to verbal and written functional requirements.
- Review work of other developers to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design.
- Recommend performance improvements using tools including Soap UI, MS Visio.
- Supply estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Lead configuration management including source code control, build automation using TFS and SVN.
- Handle complete software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Master's or equivalent in Computer Science/Applications/Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Technical Lead or related occupation.
- Will accept any suitable combination of experience/education/training.
- Must have 2 years of experience in the skills listed above.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to anywhere in the US.