The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America.
Summary: Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software tooling and workflow pipeline deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can develop software to support and maintain development build pipelines, environments, and code repositories. A noted expert in more than one element of the CI/CD pipeline architecture.
- Capable of building elegant solutions to complex configuration problems. Requires an uncanny ability to minimize workflow overhead and optimize the pipeline.
- Can work with a minimum of oversight and a knack for making the right decision independently.
- Ability to cross-communicate within the team to ensure operational coherency. Implement best-in-class tooling to provide logging, monitoring, and event notification.
- Able to develop high quality, concise and robust software delivery mechanisms. Can implement best practices in novel ways to enable rapid turnaround on deployments.
- Advanced skills in documenting deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect the evolution or refactoring of work products.
- Fluency in communication and relaying of details on environment operation and build decisions to technical audiences within the team and to external partners.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced developers, relaying implementation guidance and code development quality techniques.
- Can contribute significantly to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software configuration platforms, techniques and tools.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of the full spectrum of modern test methodologies and techniques.