Designs, implements, qualifies and documents software tooling and workflow pipeline deliverables for cloud and client software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can develop software to support and maintain development build pipelines, environments, and code repositories. A noted expert in more than one element of the CI/CD pipeline architecture.
- Capable of building elegant solutions to complex configuration problems. Requires an uncanny ability to minimize workflow overhead and optimize the pipeline.
- Can work with a minimum of oversight and a knack for making the right decision independently.
- Ability to cross-communicate within the team to ensure operational coherency. Implement best-in-class tooling to provide logging, monitoring, and event notification.
- Able to develop high quality, concise and robust software delivery mechanisms. Can implement best practices in novel ways to enable rapid turnaround on deployments.
- Advanced skills in documenting deliverables in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect the evolution or refactoring of work products.
- Fluency in communication and relaying of details on environment operation and build decisions to technical audiences within the team and to external partners.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced developers, relaying implementation guidance and code development quality techniques.
- Can contribute significantly to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software configuration platforms, techniques and tools.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of the full spectrum of modern test methodologies and techniques.