We are looking for a Sr. Software Architect with expertise in C++ and C# development who will be responsible for designing and leading product development that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. As a Sr. Software Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system’s technical roadmap. You will mentor and guide Associate Software Architects, Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
What you'll do
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Expert level C++ skills, with strong C# skills
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in writing Windows and Linux programs using a major programming language like C#/.NET.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience with Docker, Docker SWARM, Docker Compose and containerization development and orchestration.
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development and implementation.
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success