We are searching for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst and Technical Cyber Security Incident Handler to join our growing global Security Operations Center team. The candidate must be familiar with handling cybersecurity incidents, network threat hunting and network anomaly detection and escalation. This position will be located in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
- Provide leadership to the team of analysts working a cybersecurity incident
- Provide regular updates to the Executive Team during a cybersecurity incident.
- Provide thought leadership across the current global cybersecurity technology stack
- Provide thought leadership across standard operation practices
- Provide thought leadership for cybersecurity monitoring and event management use cases
- Collaborate with privacy and legal to ensure the appropriate compliance requirements are met throughout the investigation lifecycle
- Enhance our current processes and procedures to improve our service delivery.
- Perform quality review of tickets for documentation compliance, accuracy and consistency
- Define and implement automation and orchestration scenarios
- Provide leadership and technical requirements for automation opportunities the current global cybersecurity technology stack
- Maintain and enforce adherence to corporate and SOC standards, processes and procedures
- Participate in the global on – call schedule.
- Typically has 7+ years relevant experience in cyber security / incident response roles.
- Experience with cybersecurity incident response and threat hunting
- Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
- Experience with ticketing and case management solutions
- Proficiency investigating security events and incidents from the point of discovery to remediation
- Proficient in providing updates to executives and working closely with the legal team
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience across Windows and Unix environments
- Experience with next generation security tools
- Experience analyzing logs in a SIEM
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security Plus)
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience