What we’ll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Opportunity to aid in the selection, design, and enablement of next generation “digital workplace” technologies
• Strong experience with the design, integration, operational support, and strategic direction of systems with Skype for Business and unified messaging infrastructure including Lync/OCS.
• 7+ years’ experience with Windows Server, DNS, PKI, SQL
• Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field and 3-5 years
• Experience implementing and managing Skype for Business in Office 365
• Experience integrating and supporting Polycom Room Systems in the Skype ecosystem
• Familiarity with setup and support of VOIP telephony solutions
Impact you’ll make: (include unique responsibilities, team insights, products, etc.; limit to 5-7 bullet points max)
• Assist with deployment of all Skype modalities in new India location, (IM, Conferencing, Telephony)
• Expansion of Skype voice capabilities domestic and international
• Migration of key collaboration workloads to Office 365