- Manages the Productivity Process, including all metrics (pipeline ideation, productivity run rate, implementation and forecast); Leads productivity ideation events to build direct material productivity pipeline
- Leads material portion of the COGS for a plant operation in order to achieve product line profitability
- Builds productivity pipeline for all material projects
- Leads AOP Direct Material productivity for Site Operations and Product Team
- Leads negotiations with single site “non-managed” suppliers
- Project leader responsible for multiple Procurement projects, working with cross-functional teams and standard work to build and execute project implementation plans for productivity and continuous improvement projects.
- Facilitate overall project management for VAVE and other Projects
- Lead source change project implementation
- Utilize common program management tools (RAIL, Charter, Project Schedule)
- Support Make vs Buy projects at respective plants
- Responsible for managing the Compliance analysis (e.g. NAFTA) input into offshore low-cost country sourcing
- Develop and complete Upstream Supply Playbooks (Potential consolidated suppliers)
- Perform Competitive Benchmarking, and Make-To-Stock / Make-To-Order analysis
- Complete PPV (Piece Price Variance) analysis twice / year
- Complete the annual cost standards analysis for purchased components to the site
- Manage EPM data integrity
- Support Commodity teams goals by leading and executing supplier rationalization, quality and delivery improvement projects. Work to align strategies between commodity and Sector localization, plant rationalization and similar.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS with 5-10 years of experience, including a minimum 3-5 years of global supply chain management experience managing remote-located cross functional teams
- A minimum of 6 years of experience working in a diversified industrial company in the areas of Engineering, Project Management, Quality, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Operations.
- Strong Project Management and Project Leader skills; Ability to create a project plan and lead a complex, multiple site and even global project from start to completion; Ability to manage multiple projects of varied size and scope simultaneously
- Change Agent able to effectively communicate and execute new ideas at the Executive and Plant Management level
- Strong Analytic experience
- Experience in International sourcing experience a plus.
- Experience in supplier development, materials management, and/or supplier quality a plus. Must be a strategic thinker and have demonstrated experience driving strategies
- Microsoft Project Expertise
- Oracle (add or ERP) experience in a global environment is beneficial
- Ability to travel up to 10-20%