As a Sr Site Reliability Engineer at Qualys, you will be an integral member of the Operations team whose responsibility will include developing and using cutting edge tools and processes to streamline the deployment, automation, maintenance, logging and monitoring of development and production SaaSinfrastructure, platform services and applications.
- Use opensource tools to build a scalable logging, monitoring and alerting solution for our shared multi-tenant, private and public cloud platforms.
- Build tools to help Operations teams to quickly pinpoint, isolate and resolve issues related to infrastructure, plaform services and applications
- Continually maintain and improve software build methodology, procedures, and environment
- Design, develop, and maintain product packaging, installation, upgrades, management and administration scripts and utilities
- Manage and maintain configuration management infrastructure and source code, rpm and docker image repositories
- Deploy and run integrated validation and security tests and code analysis tools as part of the DevSecOPS tool chain.
- Deploy, manage, upgrade systems, services and containers using automated configuration management and service orchestration tools
- Monitor and alert based on system metrics, analysis of logfiles and custom alert rules
- Ensure uptime SLA for the SaaSinfrastructure, services and applications as part of the global Site Reliability Engineering team
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly uptime and status reports for production and critical internal infrastructure