- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
- Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Perform tasks required to develop and maintain schedules for large capital projects, including the integration of multiple logic-tied schedules.
- Ability to follow site planning issues through to completion, involving any and all appropriate stakeholders.
- Support Site Management through preparation and maintenance of schedulereports and progress analysis.
- Develop detailed constructionschedule with Construction Management team.
- Assemble scheduling data from a variety of sources including engineering, vendors/suppliers, subcontractors or others.
- Provide scheduling, manpower and progress measurement reports in support of weekly and monthly reporting.
- Supervise updating of construction forecast to reflect most current plans and requirements.
- Interface with other departments to provide scheduling data for items such as subcontract change requests, bid comparisons, new work item estimates and resolution of potential work schedule problems.
- May provide supervision and on-the-job training to clerical and entry level professional personnel assigned to area of responsibility.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Willing to travel, this position is located in Cushing, OK.
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Bachelor's Degree or better.
5 years:Major project scheduling, including the detailed planning of engineering, procurement and construction work activities experience. • Must be proficient with Primavera (P6), and Microsoft applications and Microsoft Project.
• Strong knowledge of and ability to progress project work activities using Earned Value Management methods. • Thorough understanding of the nature of process systems, structures and construction technology required.